Lick me please...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Lick

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Miyaki - Holy Priest

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Miyaki
Hostile
Hostile
Miyaki

Miyaki - Holy Priest Empty
PostSubject: Miyaki - Holy Priest   Miyaki - Holy Priest EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 12:03 pm

Name: Miyaki
Sex: Male
Char.: Night Elf Priest
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Earthen+Ring&n=Miyaki (I also got enchants on pants and weapon, but armory didn't update that yet)
https://2img.net/h/i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee334/Yuoni/WoWScrnShot_102109_195517.jpg (UI)

Why I want to join Lick:
I quit WoW for a few months and to really get into the game again I want to be in a fun/social guild instead of a hardcore one. (although I can probably join nearly all of the raids). This looks like a fun and nice guild in which I'll actually see some of the content WotLK has to offer.

Previous raid experience:
I started playing a few months before the release of TBC, upon dinging 60 on a druid I joined a guild in which I did some Onyxia and AQ20, I stayed in this guild while leveling to 70 and tanked karazhan in it up till Aran. The guild broke up and I started playing a warlock on Earthen Ring (horde side). On this warlock I joined the raidforce United by Blood because a friend of mine was in it and enjoyed it there a lot. It this guild I did karazhan, maghteridon, gruul, zul'aman, tk 2/4 and ssc 2/6. Sadly that guild broke up, too. (had a fricking awesome time there). After that me and my friend started leveling two trolls on a new server called Blade's Edge, here I also played a priest. We joined a guild called Incipit and in there I did two more bosses in SSC.

When WotLK got released I started playing on my warlock again, I leveled him to 80 in about a week and started gearing him. Sad fact was that at the time no one needed a warlock. This caused me to quit plating after a few months of WotLK, I reactivated my account a few times over the year but haven't played actively again up until now. Although I haven't done anything in WotLK (except for VoA) I'm totally ready to rock again.

Why whould I be accepted?
Although I haven't done anything in WotLK yet, I'm a very quick learner, will have a 100% raid attendance unless I have important tests at school and am willing to do anything necessary for raids. I'm a level 420 cook and am also willing to use my primary professions for something benefitting to the guild. I'm also able to use ventrilo or other programs and got a mic if needed (I'm a social person).

Hope to hear from ya,

Miyaki
Back to top Go down
Tichinde
Friendly
Friendly
Tichinde

PostSubject: Re: Miyaki - Holy Priest   Miyaki - Holy Priest EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 1:24 pm

Thats a nice little application, thank you.

We'll have a chat between the officers and get back to you as soon as we can.

Tich

(edit - thats one of the cleanest looking UI's i've ever seen Razz )
Back to top Go down
Miyaki
Hostile
Hostile
Miyaki

PostSubject: Re: Miyaki - Holy Priest   Miyaki - Holy Priest EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 1:36 pm

Ok, thanks for the quick reply.

And I like my UI's clean, haha. If I've got questhelper turned on it's already to messy for me lol, so I try to put off what's not necessary at the given moment. :]

Miyaki
Back to top Go down
Zintzy
Exalted
Exalted
Zintzy

PostSubject: Re: Miyaki - Holy Priest   Miyaki - Holy Priest EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 4:15 pm

Welcome to Lick Smile
Back to top Go down
Nibsu
Friendly
Friendly
Nibsu

PostSubject: Re: Miyaki - Holy Priest   Miyaki - Holy Priest EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:06 am

Welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
Miyaki
Hostile
Hostile
Miyaki

PostSubject: Re: Miyaki - Holy Priest   Miyaki - Holy Priest EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:52 am

Thanks all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Buntleby
Honored
Honored
Buntleby

PostSubject: Re: Miyaki - Holy Priest   Miyaki - Holy Priest EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 5:37 am

yay! more healers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miyaki - Holy Priest   Miyaki - Holy Priest Empty

Back to top Go down

Miyaki - Holy Priest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lick me please... :: Licks :: Recruiting-
Jump to: